Need a keynote speaker for your upcoming HR event ?
I regularly deliver presentations on Compensation & Benefits and HR topics, from small groups to large audiences of 500 people or more :
- Conference presentations
- In-house meetings, eg : Sales award ceremony, quarterly or annual regional HR meeting, Executive retreat…
- HR or Finance associations gatherings
- Client meetings, working breakfasts, evening galas….
I have performed over 80 speaking engagements in places like Rome, Dubai, Doha, Istanbul, London, Beirut, Muscat, Milan, Cairo, Abu Dhabi, Manama, Paris and Kuala Lumpur.
And I’ve done it all : chairperson, keynote presentation, panelist, roundtable facilitator, panel moderator, and award judge.
Sandrine was one of the speakers at the CIPD Sales Incentive Forum (…). I found her very knowledgeable and not just on sales incentives. She was able to make a boring topic quite interesting while also sharing some of her (interesting) experiences on this topic. (Titilayo A.)
My speaking topics focus on innovation in Performance & Reward
Total Rewards :
- Why one size does not fit all (adresses mostly multi-country or multi-industry operations)
- Managing End of Service differently in the Gulf countries : how to transform EOS in a retention tool
- Design, communicate and assess your sales incentive plan
- Designing a flexible benefits package for a regional organisation : a case study
- Memoirs of a Compensation pro : is your organisation truly using Total Rewards to ensure efficient return on your employee investment ?
- Talk to the CFO : convincing and communicating with Executives
Pay and performance :
- Linking pay and performance
- Current trends in Performance Manage : do/should they apply to you ?
- Year-end activities : an overview of pay and performance-related actions
Regional topics :
- Benchmarking life in Dubai : an overview of pay package components in the GCC
- Want to set up business in Iran ? The latest on labour market practices there
- Beyond basic and allowances : where C&B actively supports your emiratisation and nationalisation efforts
“We got a good response from delegates on your panel. It was controversial and very outspoken. Speakers were very brave and spoke their mind instead of fluff. Kudos to you for making them confortable and directing them in the right angle :-)” Seda Akin – Senior Project Manager and organiser of the Human Assets Expansion Summit – Naseba
Come hear me speak…
… and then hire me to speak at your internal or public event !
Leave me a message and we’ll discuss how I can help highlight your message to your internal HR community at your next team building event.