Multiples types of support
Through my International Compensation & Benefits consulting services, I help you design and implement the total rewards approaches that will support your company strategy, improve employee engagement and retention, increase control over human capital costs, and develop the skills of line managers and your HR organisation.
I can support your organisation for very short-term needs as well as for full project deployment.
I service primarily Europe and the Middle East, but will consider projects covering Asia or Latin America.
Depending on circumstances, projects can be delivered on-site, through telecommuting or virtually through Skype and the use of document-sharing tools.
Sandrine is a world-class Comp & Ben professional with knowledge across sectors/industries, which is rare to find. She was responsible for building up for the first time in one of MENA region’s leading companies, a C&B function that provided expert guidance and delivery of new tools/methods. Sandrine is a trusted advisor at Board level and an international expert in her field. She is not a politically motivated individual but someone who is focused on providing practical solutions. She is also a strategically aware and commercially strong individual who operates with confidence and maturity. (Kiran C.)
Examples of projects I could help you deliver
- Development and implementation of a Total Rewards communication plan for a Saudi healthcare company
- Review of the link between pay and performance, leading to greater internal equity, process transparency, better cost control, and reduced HR administrative burden.
- Design of a recognition scheme for the employees of a Qatari semi-governmental organisation, including for its fully-owned subsidiaries
- Delivery of Compensation 101 training for line managers and/or for HR
- Overhaul of the sales incentive plan for a British telecoms company
- Integration of benefits and compensation practices following a merger in a high-tech company
- Support in coaching Top Management on all things C&B, gaining understanding, buy-in and support for the delivery of an adapted Compensation & Benefits strategy in your organisation
- Proposal of a benefits philosophy supporting your international growth
- Update or redesign of salary structures across countries and Business Units (definition of target pay, benchmarking, data analysis, cost simulations, mitigation plan)
My values and beliefs
- Understand the business first
- Think global, act local
- Set-up rules of engagement and governance models, then delegate authority at the appropriate level
- Respect, innovation, cultural diversity, open communication
- Knowledge development through ongoing monitoring of industry trends, benchmarking and networking
- and more…
Contact me and I’ll be in touch to discuss how we can work together.